NeverSink's itemfilter – version 5.3 – Racing Update #2, FilterBlade Server-Side Filter Sharing!!! New goodies and improvements
This is a medium sized filter and a huge www.FilterBlade.xyz update.
I've optimized the levelling sections based on some feedback and the experiences from the turmoil race. The new filter is more strict/intelligent in regard to magic items while levelling and has better support and highlight for early recipes. Most of the changes are fairly "precision adjustments", but after some testing it felt a lot more satisfying!
FilterBlade received some HUGE updates. You can now save and share changes through our FilterBlade server!. We intend to expand it with new features, such as "top/popular subversions" and styles in the near future.
We've also minimized and optimized our package, – this should lead to massive performance improvements and there's a lot of improvements all across the board – such as numerous customizer improvements (firefilies!). /u/Tobnac will list them in the comments.
I intend to publish a series of videos during the coming days. Tutorial videos (and "pro-tips") for FilterBlade and some discussions/theories about the upcoming 3.1 things.
I hope you guys will find the filter(blade) additions useful in the Mayhem race and are also just as hyped for War of the Atlas as I am.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome 🙂
Details and Downloads
The filter can be downloaded from several sources:
FILTERBLADE: You can download + customize different sub-versions directly on http://filterblade.xyz/.
GITHUB: If you want the whole filter-package directly, including all subversions use GITHUB
PoE forum: For more information, questions and feedback use my forum thread.
Use NotePad++ if you want to edit the filter by hand! If you want the notepad++ highlighting you can also find it on GITHUB.
Fine-tuned the levelling section based upon user feedback and my HC Turmoil league experience!
3-links are now more strict.
Reduced the number of magic trinkets later on.
Added ruby/topaz rings to the early high highlight rings sections (for the +1 caster recipes)
Early Life flasks are highlighted as good for one additional level
The levelling section shows less magic items now
T2 endgame trinkets are now correctly hidden on higher strictness versions.
Very slightly updated the divination cards and uniques (barely anything changed, economy is super stale)
Minor structure improvements
The videos are several months old, so there’s some differences in the current version, but they should still be accurate enough to show the rough idea/style of the filter.
STYLE: NORMAL Strictness version comparison: youtube
STYLE: PURPLE – Regular Strictness / Comparison – Demo: youtube
STYLE: PURPLE – Uber-Strict – Demo: youtube
Filter and Styleversions
- Regular = The normal version. Perfect for beginners and experts alike, especially if you like Chaos recipes.
- Semi-Strict = Hides bad rares with a very bad basetype. Nice balance of hidden/shown items in the endgame.
- Strict = Hides the vast majority of all rares in the endgame. Designed for well geared players. Hides wisdom scrolls.
- Very-Strict = Limits rares to the very best. Hides portal scrolls, wisdom scrolls, armorers, augmentation orbs. Great for speedrunning. Rares are limited to T1/T2 meta items and T1 offmeta items.
- Über-Strict = Only shows rare jewellery (no other rares). No currency under the chromatic/jeweller/alteration/chance orb tier is displayed. It's great for focused speedrunning and as a base for advanced editing.
- Über-Plus-Strict = No rares at all, tons of hidden entries, clean screen. Don’t complain if you don’t see your niche item ;)*
Visual Style Options:
- Each style includes all 5 strictness versions (as seen above)
- Styles are located in subfolders.
- The default (normal) style is located in the main folder and is not listed below.
- PURPLE = Restyled lootfilter, heavily inspired by prophecy/breach/necrotic themes.
- Slick = The normal version with less background colors (more GGG-styled). Also good for colorblind players.
- Blue = Mostly the same, but the rare color scheme is tuned towards blue colors.
- Streamsound = Same visuals, but all sounds are different. Designed for streamers or viewers so that they don't get confused when the other side is getting an expensive drop
A special thanks to everyone who helped testing and provided feedback during the past days, you guys included! Thank you!
- GGG for the awesome game – a special thanks to Bex, Chris and Jonathan.
- /u/Tobnac and Haggis for the constant help and support + support on the FilterBlade project.
- /u/MrPing_CS for the support and testing FilterBlade and the help during the updates/streams in the last versions!
- Rasmuskl for the awesome work on poe.ninja
- C4pture for being C4pture and only annoying 80% of the time.
- My awesome stream viewers, who helped while I was updating the filter!
- A special thanks to the supporters
PS: It's late. Time to slumber!