I'll post a short gameplay video first, so you see exactly what I mean: <
- Windows 10 version 1709
- Ryzen 7 1700 OC @3.8Ghz
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 11GB
- ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- BDO installed on a Samsung EVO 250GB SSD
- CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4@2133Mhz
- CORSAIR RMx Series RM850X 850W PSU
So what do you guys think? A driver issue somehow? Memory? Read-write speeds on my SSD? BDO just being ass? Any help would be appreciated!
EDIT: I should mention, the problem persists no matter which settings I use in the actual game itself. Low to high end mode, it produces the same results.